Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tay Tay and Bo Bo

All summer I've pretty much been at home or at work. Never really going our or hanging out with my friends. Partly because I work so much and so does everyone else and partly because I'm lazy and partly because a lot of people didn't even come home for the summer. That kinda makes me sad. I wish I could have had a more fun filled summer but one thing I have noticed lately is how much closer I have become to my sister and brother.

I have spent a lot of time with both of them this summer. playing soccer. playing cards (beau taught me how to play poker!). just hanging out. running. watching movies. playing outside.

I love them so much (and the little girls too). It's great that I can have best friends in my family. They are absolutely awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment