Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 7, 2009


I'm not a very good blogger. I usually don't make an effort to blog. If I get the urge to blog about something, I do... if not, then i don't. Simple as that. I don't really have anything to blog about. But, it's been quite awhile so i decided that i should write something.

Last night I hung out with a couple of my friends from work, Erika and Emma. I say 'from work' because that's how we met, but its not like our friendship is limited to work... I had a lot of fun, and I laughed sooo hard. The picture below is evidence of that. We were all crying and our faces were so red. Good times. We watched 'How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days' (i loove that movie. love it. love that movie) and 'She's the Man' (i also loove that movie "I am a dude, I am a hunky dude, I'm a bada** hunky dude").

On friday night i went to the men's volley ball game vs. Pepperdine University. It was sooo amazing. We (Megan, Melanie and David) had front row seats (thanks David) and it was incredible. WE WON! They were ranked #1 so it was a big win for us.


Ya, like i said FRONT ROW! those guys sitting in front of us are the coaches. :)
I am so excited for summer. Megan, Melanie and I are all going home to IF for the summer and we are going to have so much fun! :) I am going to eat tons of SNOW CONES and go SWIMMING and get TAN and hang out with my BROTHER and SISTERS and play SOCCER and I'm determined to have a wonderful 4 months. I am also excited to wear shorts and I want to buy a cute summer dress...

I love this girl. Alyssa Bernal. She's on youtube and i really like a few of her original songs:

Check it out! :)


that is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment