but.
it's almost summer vacation!!!!! i want to say its almost summer time but that's not necessarily true because i live in Idaho... where summer comes whenever it darn well wants. usually about the beginning of June! haha... but i hope not. i'm hoping its sunshiny and happy when i get out of school on April 21st (ish). ... oh. did i mention that it's snowing outside right now. yup. yay for summer.
that's all that is on my mind. summa time! ooooh now i need to listen to rascal flatts Summer Nights. :) I love that song.
I am excited to coach a U8 soccer team with my sister Taylor. We did the same thing last spring for a U6 team and it was sooo fun. I wrote a post about it somewhere but i'm too lazy to look it up.
This is the most random post ever. but i can't think any straighter. I love music. country music. I want to go to a concert.
i wish i could spend my summer somewhere new, preferably near a beach. I'm getting a little tired of Idaho/Utah. I am going to try really hard to get an internship next summer and hopefull somewhere new. I just need a change of pace/scenery.
that's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment