Monday, June 22, 2009

I love my parents!

I just wanted to tell everyone that my parents are the best in the entire world. They work so so hard for me and my brother and sisters and provide everything we need and much of what we want. They have instilled values of hard work, faith, love, respect, and humor. I love them and feel so blessed to have such awesome parents that love me so much and allow me all the opportunities that I have. It really is a blessing for me to be able to live at home in the summer so that I can make as much money as possible without spending it just as fast. My dad works so hard and I am so spoiled. I am trying as hard as I can to make them proud, i want them to feel as though their hard work and tough love paid off. I know i resented their rules and lectures in high school and felt they were being unfair... but I can see now how right they were. They just want(ed) the best for me and because of their guidelines and examples I am the person I am today... and that's not a bad thing i think. They are the very best people I know. :) I love them. I love being around them.

1 comment:

  1. Jaraka Drew! You make me so proud. It is not an everyday thing for a young lady to tell their parents how wonderful they are. You make me so proud. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, pretty, intelligent young lady as my grandchild. You are the best. I wish I could show you to the whole world what a great young lady you are. I keep you in my prayers, as it is one of my most fervent prayers that all of my grandchildren choose the right path of morals, knowing our Father in Heaven, and listening and following His teaching. You are a great example of that prayer. Please include me in your private blog page invites. I love to know you. YOU ARE THE BEST. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JARAKA!!! Also, I am proud of you to show your love and appreciation of your PARAENTS.

    ReplyDelete