Today is a beautiful day.
Why?
Because when I woke up this morning I decided that it was going to be.
I've never before in my life come to see just how power positive thinking can be.
It doesn't solve everything and things still go wrong. You might still have a bad day.
But. The bad days are not so bad and the good days come more frequently.
If I start the day on my knees and has Him to help me be happy today - to help me be friendly. to help me be positive. to help me be the very best I can be. to help me lighten another's load - then my day goes in a positive direction. When I start it right I go to bed satisfied.
Another thing I've only realized in the past few weeks is that a quick friendly smile from a stranger means a lot. It often makes-my-day. So, I've been trying to make other people's days too.
There is no reason to be sad. Life is good. It has so much to offer us. I'd be wasting my life if i did not make the most of every single day.
So that's what I'm going to do. Have a good day everyday. If its not good when I'm ready for bed that night I'm going to do something to make it good.
And you should too.
No comments:
Post a Comment