Friday, October 23, 2009

PICTURES!

I noticed that I had not posted pictures in a really long time. This is because I haven't really gotten my camera out since I've been at school. bad. I know. But I'll change that. But since I love pictures, here are some randomness from my life: They are so random... just ones that caught my eye as I was looking through my pictures! :)

This picture was taking before Homecoming my senior year. I like this picture. I know, its kinda random but i felt so pretty and it was a fun day. I can't believe that it was two whole years ago. CRAZY!!This is my favorite picture from this summer. Miles and I went on a walk around the green belt. He was such a trooper! :) walked the whole way and did not complain even for a second. Then he fell asleep for an hour. I'm such a good nanny! I miss that little kid. He was sooo fun!! :)

This is a beautiful inside joke between my roommates from last year. It's a good story. :) And it cracks me up. Oh, btw, it works... uses these techniques and you'll have dating success. HAHAHA! notice our Home Teachers' numbers on it. LOVE IT!


This picture is from Last Halloween. My roommate jessica and I dressed up as thing one and thing two. It was so fun. :)

These are my beautiful siblings. We took this last Christmas while I was home from school. They are adorable. I LOOOOOOVE them sooo much and i miss them lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment