Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

I am quite aware that I have not written about Thanksgiving yet and I really need to because I had a marvelous time and some really special things happened but I just haven't been feeling very bloggy lately. I suddenly just experienced an extreme swell of Christmas-ness. I don't have an explanation but I just go soooo excited. I can't wait to be home and not have ANY homework to worry about. No assignments, no essays, no tests. That sounds like heaven. I love the Christmas season. It is so cozy and I love feeling all snuggly with a book or with my little sisters. I am excited to see my family and my best friend ever. Christmas smells good. Christmas sounds good. Christmas tastes good... and most of all. Christmas makes me feel good. :)

Only (1) week and (5) final exams stand between me and Christmas vacation. I am stoked. Halleluijah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment