Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm starving. ... for children!

I have been here in this chair in the library for approx 7 hours. Blah. And I just realized that I am starving... I WONDER WHY?! I need to walk home and eat. But home is a full 20 minute walk away.

Anyway. I decided today that I want to have LOTS of kids. I want to be a mom so bad. I had a lesson in my Marriage and Family class today about children being the heritage of the Lord. It made me sad to discover that even in the church people are waiting longer and longer to have children and are having less and less children. I want kids so bad. I want a lot of them! Once I get married... well, no holding back. hahahahahaha. I love kids and I want my own. I want as many as the Lord will bless me with, oh what a blessing. Anyway, I needed to share :) Yay for posterity. P.S. having kids is actively participating in furthering the plan of our Lord. Do it. :) If you can care for kids then have them. Lots of them. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) those are my nine children. lol. see, they are happy little campers. bahahaha.

too long at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment