Sunday, May 2, 2010

Just a Few Thoughts

Thought one: I love getting mail. The only real mail I get these days are letters from missionaries. But, that's one of the best kinds of mail possible. I love hearing about his mission and companions and it means a lot to me that he takes time out of his schedule to write to me. I appreciate it and it always makes my day a bit better when I let a letter.

Thought two: I LOVE country music. I know that basically every post is about my infatuation and deep adoration with country music, lyrics, and/or artists. But I love it. The music makes me feel good or sad or in love or alone or happy or excited or whatever emotion I wish to feel. There is a song for everyday. I just heard a new one by Jaron and The Long Road to Love --- I Pray For You. It's so funny. I hate to admit it, but, I have definitely had similar thoughts before. Check it out.

Thought three: I really really want sushi. Its delish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment