Sunday, July 4, 2010

Books. Books. Books.

I love to read. One of the things I was looking forward to most this summer was being able to read books! I have read quite a few but not nearly as many as I would like to. I've decided to compile a list of the books I have read thus far. I am not sure I can remember all of them, but it's worth a shot!

The Books I HAVE read this summer:
(In no particular order)

1. Tell No One -- Harlan Coben
2. The First Patient -- Michael Palmer
3. All the Rules -- Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider
4. The Firm -- John Grisham
5. Pleading Guilty -- Scott Turow
6. Foreign Body -- Robin Cook
7. Devil's Claw -- J.A. Janice
8. No Place Like Home -- Mary Higgins Clark
9. The Pelican Brief -- John Grisham

The Book I am reading right now:
1. Frankenstein -- Mary Shelley

The Books I WANT to read this summer:
1. The Count of Monte Cristo -- Alexandre Dumas
2. The Scarlet Pimpernel -- Baroness Orezy
3. Uncle Tom's Cabin -- Harriet Beecher Stowe
4. Pride and Prejudice -- Jane Austen
5. Jacob's Room -- Virginia Woolf

No comments:

Post a Comment