It's pretty sad that this is one of the very few pictures I have of us together. This was about one year ago, pretty late at night when we drove down to the river so she could take pictures with her new camera. She and I have been friends for a long time, like six years now. We've had our ups and downs but in the end I'll always be there for her and she for me. What more could you ask for in a friend?
This sexy mamma is one of the best friends I've ever had. She is my soul mate. We have so much in common and I basically need to talk to her everyday or I miss her. She's the best. This year would be so so so different without her. She's a friend for life, she is.

Ok. I look completely disgusting in this picture but these beautiful girls are down right fabulous.

These girls are incredible friends. I have been so blessed to live with them this year.
Day 4 - Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
I've kinda been looking forward to this one. I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. They are not in any particular order.
No comments:
Post a Comment