Monday, November 29, 2010

dAy SeVeN

Day 7 - Your dream wedding

oh gosh. this is a little embarrassing, I've thought waaaaay too much about my wedding. Here, take a peek at what I imagine so far.

The most important part of this day will take place before all the fanfare and celebration. I am so so excited for the day when I can marry my husband for time and all eternity. I can only imagine the great blessing that it is to know who you will spend not only this life, but forever, with. I would give up all the rest of this in a heartbeat, if only to have eternity with my 'one.'

that said, there is only so much time one can spend day dreaming about eternity... :)

I want my hair to look something like this:

I want to wear a dress that looks something like this:

but with a lacy bodice and neckline like this:

Oh man. I forgot how difficult blogger makes it to upload pictures... I think perhaps I'll just give you a quick summary. I want a more formal wedding reception than you'd see around these parts. I want a small, intimate number of people: just close friends and family. I want to serve dinner to my guests and have dancing. I want to hold this reception in a small, simple yet beautiful reception hall (or if I get married in the summer, perhaps outside... but i doubt it). I think I'll do black and champagne with perhaps a bit of mauve or blush accents. I'd love to have a small live band, nothing crazy just timeless music that guests of all ages will appreciate. It'll be a simple, beautiful, intimate, classy affair. I've pretty much got it all figured out... well, except the groom of course. :)

my inspiration.
purdy!
love the dresses and her bouquet
I like the simplicity of this. but hate the yellow. no yellow. no siree!



No comments:

Post a Comment