Saturday, July 2, 2011

Love: Yourself




"Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?"
Who Says -- Selena Gomez


"You're so mean when you talk about yourself; you were wrong.
Change the voices in your head; make them like you instead.So complicated, look happy, you'll make itFilled with so much hatred, such a tired game.It's enough; I've done all I can think of.Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same.Woah ohh, pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feelLike you're less than **** perfect."

Perfect -- Pink


"I have to keep reminding myself
I'm not like anyone else That's my face on my ID That makes me V.I.P. No one exactly like this No one with my fingerprints No one can touch you like me No I can't fake what you see"
Weightless - - Natasha Bedingfield

"I never got that thing where you,
Are supposed to put yourself in somebody else’s shoes,It always made me feel like I was less or more,And that is not what I am wearing my own shoes for,And I know it’s not hard to see,That there are some with less,Some better off, but how much better off could I be?"
My Shoes - - Daphne Willis


1 comment:

  1. Tonight I washed off a bunch of kisses from the mirrors in our store because a little girl kept kissing herself. Adorable. Also, I texted you after I got off but haven't heard back so I'm going to go to bed but I can't wait to see you tomorrow if you have time!!!!

    ReplyDelete