Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of ... My Life

being a teacher is synonymous with being a forest killer/paper carrier
I love my kids so much
We have a big range in abilities, though the 'lows' are not near as low as I thought I'd have when i signed up for TFA.
I need better teaching shoes, my feet and knees and back cannot take this for too much longer without more support
i can't wait to get paid. i'm so broke.
I can't wait to assess my students. i need to invest them in their own growth. 
this is not what i thought my class would be like when i signed up for TFA. at all.
i had 13 kids in class today.
they are FANTASTIC kids. 
having two crappy copiers ... sucks. 
um. nine year olds love call me maybe, party rock, and i've gotta feeling (Kids Bop version) 

No comments:

Post a Comment