Monday, February 3, 2014

Updates!

I haven't written in a long time. But things are happening.

1) I've been working really hard and have lost a total of 25 pounds! I'm 2 pounds away from "onederland!" It feels really good: my pants are falling off, I'm wearing shirts that used to be too tight, my coworkers are mentioning the weightloss, and even I am starting to see changes when I look I'm the mirror. It's honestly been pretty easy up to this point. Most of the change is the result of the change in how I eat. I watch my portions... That's it. My appetite has changed, and I'm getting used to this new way of looking at food. Up until the wedding and the holidays I was running and/or doing aerobic exercises 3-4 days a week, but because of all the hype of the holidays and the many illnesses I've had since, I haven't exercised consistently in weeks. I'm hoping to kick the bugs soon because I'm starting to get antsy! 

2) I'm married now! Jason and I have been married for about 5 weeks, and it's awesome. Seriously, I love him so much. Marriage is awesome... You just get to hangout with your best friend all the time... And call him "husband" ... And know that you're loved, unconditionally... And write a bajillion thank you notes... And buy throw pillows for the couch... Plan a life together... And it's the best thing EVER! I mean, the best part of my marriage is my husband, so if you want a good marriage I suggest finding a good husband. 

3) I'll update more later! I'm on my phone, and I'm out of ideas... And patience. 




No comments:

Post a Comment