Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book."


all i want to do is read a book. wrong. BOOKS
book.
after book.
after book.

sounds delightful.

and i would be doing such delightful things if my mother hadn't prohibited me from bringing home my two grocery store bags FULL of books.... *frowns regretfully*

though, i must admit, it's probably for my own good... I have homework.

i did read a book recently, two actually. I read one this weekend which got me in the mood for more romantic, thrilling, suspenseful, enthralling, beautiful, engaging experiences which i wish i could call my own... so i read another one yesterday. yes. the whole book. i spent the day sitting in the lazy boy, eating blueberries and reading my book: from cover to cover.

Heaven. Heaven I tell you!

Dear Summer, please hurry. I need to read another book.

1 comment:

  1. we will read plenty of books this summer! I have like 10+ that are MUST reads for you.

    ReplyDelete