Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"let the life that you live be all that you need"

Music. I fall in love with songs all the time. It doesn't take a lot for a song to be my favorite, for the day/week/month/year/lifetime.

Here's just a few that have helped me get through these last few weeks of stress and singleness. :)
A good song. a good friend. a good prayer. and good food is all you need.

Take a looksee:

Ryan Star's Breathe "let the life that you live be all that you need." Oh how much this line inspires me!

Sara Evans' A Little Bit Stronger I love this song. Though I'm not sad anymore, I still like to think of getting a little stronger, better, everyday.

Papa Roach's Burn This song isn't particularly motivating... I just think it's a cool song. And it's a sick video!

There's a million more. but that's it for now. I've gotta go do... stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment