boyfriend held me for a bit, then sent me home to bed with two doses of dayquil for tomorrow... but first he got me some water and made me take some nyquil and stuffed some tissues in my hoodie pocket.
he's sweet. (..... it might be worth mentioning that these are definitely his germs i'm suffering from)
also. phones gone haywire.
the wedding singer is a very enjoyable movie.
I'm going to IF for the 4th! So excited for boy to finally experience the great state I call home.
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown
ok, maybe not love... but really really like.
The fourth of July in Idaho Falls is the sno to my cone. I will miss it this year though and am terribly bummed. Enjoy the people watching and fireworks!
ReplyDelete