Tuesday, September 6, 2011

... in other news

I am going to struggle with this semester! I LOVE my classes but the homework is ... hard to do. Not because it's difficult but because I just have such a hard time motivating myself to do it. I want to just coast... BAD JARAKA BAD!

And with this added responsibility there is going to be even less time in the day. Great.

OOOH. K. K. I happened to run into another boy who I've got a crush on today while I was at work. Darn it all, he has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. Makes me giddy and weak when he flashes those pearly whites my way. Again, is he interested? Nope. Do I still thoroughly enjoy spending time with him and talking with him? Abso-freakin-lootly! He's adorable and I've had a crush on him for going on 6 months now.

That is all! for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment