Today is the glorious day of March 24,2009. I am not sure what is special about today... nothing too important has happened and nothing monumental either. Today is just a normal day for me. But, hey... I'm gunna write all about it :)
So, I woke up at 3:00 this morning with a tummy ache... I wasn't too happy about that... but i fell back asleep pretty quick and was awakened at 6:55 by a text: "Good Morning Beautiful!" That's my favorite way to wake up. But, I was pretty tired so I said "good morning" and "have a good day, I love you"... and went back to sleep until 7:45. I woke up, decided it was still too early and slept until 8:15 when i officially got up, staggered to the bathroom and took a shower. So i got clean and then went back to my bedroom and put on some jeans and a t-shirt. Then, I walked to the kitchen and made some oatmeal and then walked back to my bedroom and ate it. Then I put some gel in my hair and scrunched my hair for awhile. Then I put on my make up and found a sweatshirt. I turned on my computer but i didn't really have time to get one because it was time to leave. So I packed up my backpack walked to Dawnia's room to see if she had class, she didn't... so i walked out the door and down the stairs, across campus to the SWKT for my econ 110 class which begins at 9:30. I sat through that class and didn't take any notes because it was not note-takeable-stuff. Then, when class was over at 10:45 I walked to the library and to my usual study spot and got on my computer and finished an online econ assignment for chapter 26 which is due tomorrow. I started on my accounting pre-lecture assignment but decided I was hungry so i packed up again and walked to my apartment. All this time I was listening to my ipod, sometimes I REALLY REALY love music and i have it playing all the time... today is one of those days. :) So, I walked to my apartment and made me some noodles and ate them while i watched Home Improvement. Jake texted me on his lunch... but didn't text me back... then i decided I was tired so I took a nap instead of going to Accounting. So I laid down in my bed and slept for about an hour. At 1:40 my alarm went off and i walked to Family History in the MARB. We learned about listeing to the spirt and then about newfamilysearch.org. I turned in my Personal History (which I will post) and then walked to the JSB for Book of Mormon. I set next to my fried Mayra Johnson (who's future last name is McEldry fyi). We talked about Mormon chapters 7-9. It was quite interesting. I like the Book of Mormon. During class I got a text from my mom so when it was over i called her as i was walking to my World Civilizations class. I love my mommy :) Then i went to the bathroom and walked into the HBLL for my class. That is where I am sitting right now. I really love this class. It's very interesting and my teacher is very smart and i like listening to him... which you might not believe because I am blogging while he is teaching ;) lol! Well... That's the magnificant day of March 24,2009 as of 4:24pm.
After this class is over I have Humanities in the JKB. That class is super duper boring. After that class I am going to go home... actually... i might go get some food first because I'm hungry and I don't really have anything at home. We'll see what happens. But after that I'm goign to call my mommy again and work on some homework. Then hopefully I'll talk to jake and then go to bed. Today is a normal day. But it's a good day... might as well be happy right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment