Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Home Sweet Home

So last Thursday I caught the shuttle at 4:30 and was home by about 10:15. I gave a hug to my sister, brother and dad (the girls were in Island Park with my Grandma Drew and my mom was at work) and then Jake came over for a couple hours. I was soooo good to see him and my family. On Friday he came over at like noonish I think. I was playing Mario Kart with my brother (and totally kicking his butt). Jake played and I kicked his butt too ;)!! My little sisters got home from Island Park and my mom woke up (she works nights so she sleeps during the day) and we made fruit salad for dinner and cut up tomatoes and cheese and pickes and onions for hamburgers. Today is my birthday so we had the grandparents over Friday night and had a yummy dinner that we all helped make. I was really fun to spend time with my family. Jake is so good with them. My little sisters are quite obnoxious and slightly annoying at times but he is so patient and doesn't act annoyed with them. They love him, they all do. It makes me very happy :) :) :)


There is more to write but I am very tired for some reason. Jake is being wonderful as usual and driving down to Provo to spend the next couple days with me down here. :) I am excited. I'll keep ya posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment