On Thursday morning Jake drove down to Provo and got here about 11:00. It was super great to see him even though it had only been about three days since I'd seen him. We made pizza dough for dinner that night and went to all my classes for the day (well, almost all...). Afterward we just hung out at my apartment for awhile and then he went to get his hotel room and I made the pizza and did some homework. When he came back we ate pizza... actually, I made the dough too thick so he was doughy when i first took it out. Thankfully, Dawnia got home about then and she saved the day and eventually the pizza was done and thoroughly cooked. Jake and I pretty much spent the evening talking. Literally, we just sat in the hall and talked about EVERYTHING. That's one thing i uber love about him. We can talk about all the important stuff as well as the silly insignificant things. We were both very tired so he left about 11:30. I went to bed immediately following and crashed. He came over Friday morning about 8:15 and we went to breakfast with Dawnia at about 10:00. We suck at finding Ihops or Dennys so we drove all around provo/orem fir like a half hour before we found an Ihop. On the way back we took a new route and drove past a Dennys that was about 5 mintutes away from campus. :) Ya, needless to say I suck at directions/maps/being an observant driver. But anyway, we made it eventually and at breakfast. Afterward Dawnia drove us back but she had to take a test that day so she did that and Jake and I just hung out for awhile. It was super nice outside so we decided to walk down to Smart Cookie and then we got a cookie/icecream sandwhich and some H20. We walked back and then laid in the grass for awhile. It was sooo nice out side and it felt great to just relax and feelt the sunshine. Afterward, we went to Bride Wars (hehe, my choice) which I am sure he thourghly enjoyed. I actually kinda liked the movie. :)
Following the movie he dropped me off and went to the hotel to "freshen up". He surprised me when he came back and was all dressed up in this blues. Luckily i had tried to look cute too so I was wearing a skirt ( I would have felt really silly in jeans). We went to Red Lobster and sat at a table by the fish tank. He looked so spiffy. While we were waiting to sit down three or four oldish men came up to him and thanked him for "what you do for this country". It was cute. I felt special to be his. :) Anywho, after dinner we changed and rented Get Smart and just went back to my apartment and watched about half of it. We never really watch movies (don't anyone get any ideas), I just find it much more intersting to talk to him. Movies are never as entertaining as he is. I definitely started bawling, it so hard for me to say bye to him. Not a fan of good byes. Not one bit!!!! Anyway, he left at like 12:30 and came back at like 7:15 saturday morning. we just talked until about 10 when he needed to go back to IF town for a family reunion.
it was great to have him with me for a couple days. I was excited for him to see mylife and what I'm all about. Meet my friends and roommates and see where I live. It was cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment