Ya, so I realized that most of my posts lately have been pretty boring... not that this one will not be... i am a pretty boring person... but I totally won't blame ya if you don't get to the second paragraph of any of the various posts.
I'm home for the summer... and have been job searching. I was hired at Subway on Wednesday and started there the following Thursday. It's okay. Pretty different than the Subway in the Cougareat. That one was SUPER SUPER busy all day long (if you've ever been in the Cougareat between 11-3 you know what I'm saying) and we had to work SUPER fast all the time and it was pretty darn efficient. This one different, they consider it busy if there are 5 people in line. lol. that made me laugh. I loved my fellow sandwich artists in Provo... it made work fun. The people here are pretty cool too though. So, I've been working a bit, not too much though, actually I just got back from my first closing shift (whoot, what a hoot!).
I have been looking for another job and I think I have a great chance of getting a job working as a nanny or a family here in IF. Tomorrow afternoon I am meeting with the mom and probably meeting the kids. I'm kinda sorta uber duper worried and nervous but hopefully it will go smoothly and I'll get hired. It would be a really nice job to have, good hours, and have fun too. So i'm crossing my fingers it plays out. It would be soooooooooooo cool!
Thus far my summer has been pretty darn boring, no one is really home from school yet so it's just me chilling by my lonesome most of the time. But hopefully in the next week or so that will change but still, not too many people around. Oh well, I guess I'll just work a lot and make lots of MONEY!!!!
Oh, ya! My sister, Taylor, and I are coaching a U6 soccer team this spring (every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-6:30). We have a team of 10 four and five year olds that are getting the first exposure to soccer (the most wonderful sport in the world). It's definitely fun, but it's a little frustrating too, they are pretty crazy sometimes and they definitely wear me out. But, it's a great way for me to still do soccer now that I am not playing. I love coaching and am hoping to keep doing it forever and ever and ever. :)
My feet hurt right now from working at the SUBWAY for seven hours...
Oh, so I was supposed to be to work at five. I wasn't. Here's why: we have this car... that doesn't really work... like it drives... but the doors are VERY hard to unlock... so I tried... and tried... and tried to get the doors open... and i FAILED time after time. So i got annoyed and tried all the ways I could think of to get in the car and get it going. I fail. I called my dad and mom all flustered and annoyed and upset... and they couldn't help me so I had to call my good friend Shae to pick me up. Luckily she was home and only down the street so she picked me up and I got to work shortly thereafter. It was annoying though, and ugh, i HATE that car!!!!!! and it made me mad cuz i started crying and it messed up my makeup. grrrrr.
I am excited for the summer. I'm now vowing to make it a good one... a summer to remember :)
and if anyone wants to make memories with me, just call me up and we'll have a swell time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment