Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy List

I've found that the benefits of writing a (10)-things-that-make-me-oh-so-happy list are great. So, I'm writing another one. humm-humm

Number 1. Drinking milk (or orange juice) straight out of the carton
Number 2. Fall-- the leaves-- the cool air-- the smell-- the jackets-- the holidays
Number 3. Packages from home-- or mail at all for that matter
Number 4. A new boy to crush on ;)
Number 5. Running-- and realizing how amazing my body is because I can
Number 6. Getting an A on a test-- walking out the testing center doors with a big grin
Number 7. Reconciling differences and growing together
Number 8. Family Home Evening-- i go feeling sad and come home happy and loved
Number 9. Chocolate-- so good-- always makes me feel a wee bit better
Number 10. Love-- loving--being loved--feeling love--sharing love-- growing love--forever love

I'm also going to write a list of things that annoy me or make me sad... mostly because I don't want to do Accounting homework yet.

(1) When people walk too slow on the sidewalks-- especially when I can't get around them
(2) When teachers test you on things you didn't know you didn't know because you didn't know you were supposed to know them
(3) Beautiful girls who feel like they need to use their bodies to get attention. I wish they knew how beautiful they really are
(4) -related to 3- boys who take advantage of these girls and make them feel this way. jerks. I wish they knew how much those girls really hurt.
(5) When there is crumbs on the table, toothpaste in the sink, shoes on the floor and hair in the shower-- gross--
(6) Gossip
(7) People who think they are better than everyone else and talk in a demeaning manner-- its hurtful and it enrages me.
(8) When my little sister(s) or brother is sad-- hurting-- disappointed-- or simply struggling
(9) Being away from my family-- i miss them terribly-- they are so wonderful
(10) Accounting tests that I need to take tomorrow and don't know the material for

No comments:

Post a Comment