Sunday, September 20, 2009

yay for church

I LOVE my ward. For real. Every week at church I feel such a powerful spirit and so inspired to be a better person. Everyone is such a good example and I love getting to know them. My bishopric rocks. They are awesome. I'm so grateful to have them and get to know them better as the year progresses. They inspire me to be a better person. I want to get my life on track. Its not that I'm super bad... or do naughty things or anything like that I just feel like I could be doing so much better. So many people have sacrificed so much for me, from my parents, to my teachers, to my friends, to the counselors and the 12 and the prophets (current and not so current). And most importantly, my Savior, Jesus Christ. He sacrificed everything for me. Jaraka. wow. and what am i doing to repay him? Not enough... I know i never can, but i can certainly try and I can follow his example so that one day I can kneel before him, with a clear conscious and thank him, face to face, for what He did for me, so I could be forgiven of my sins and live with my Heavenly Father forever. I want to do that. I need to do that. And every week at church the people I'm around help me feel motivated to do that.

just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment