I have been in such a good mood lately... for like the past 2-3 weeks. Its not that i'm usually angry or sad, its just that i've been especially happy lately. I have a couple ideas as to why:
1. I've been working out and it makes me feel good about me :)
2. I've been praying and reading my scriptures a lot and it makes me feel good about me :)
3. I've discovered that I am in a good place in my life and that I don't need a boy to make me feel good about me. This new found independence and acceptance is having a huge affect on me and my attitude. I love it, instead of feeling lonely i feel free.
4. I love school, i love learning about things that I know will apply to my career and my motherhood.
that is all :)
I have been playing around on picnik.com lately and i think it's so fun to edit pictures... I'm not very good at it but i enjoy it. I'd put some more pictures on here but i can't make it work... check out facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment