Tuesday, January 4, 2011

27 Dresses


I love this movie sooooo much!

like seriously. Love. It reminds me of my wonderful friend Kilee ("HOLA PEDRO!!!"). And it has so many good quotes. "I'm Benny, He's the Jets." "You kinda look like a shiny mermaid" " Jane: I think you should just admit that you're a big softy, that this whole cynical thing is just an act so that you can seem wounded and mysterious and sexy... Kevin: Whoa, whoa, whoa. What was the last one? Jane: What? Kevin: Did you say "sexy"? Jane: [nervous] What? Kevin: You think I'm sexy? Jane: No. Kevin: It's okay if you do. Jane: I don't!"

Bahahahahaha.
I'm so in love with love right now it's kind ridiculous. I love romantic movies.

In Love and War (1997) With Sandra Bullock and Chris O'Donnell (totallll hottie btw) is a beautiful movie. ps.

1 comment:

  1. love those movies.
    love this post.
    next movie night?
    i think so.

    ReplyDelete