
My current muse right now is Lee DeWyze. He won the last American Idol title... I didn't watch the show, I'm not some crazy, obsessed fan, but, I LOVE his music. (not to mention, he's not too bad to look at)
I first heard Sweet Serendipity (which is the inspiration for my blog title). It's such a fun, happy, upbeat song. I love it more every time I listen to it.
Then, after looking him up on YouTube I fell in love with Live it Up (the title track of his most recent album).
Then, I put ALL of his songs on my grooveshark favorites playlist and fell in love with Brooklyn Bridge. It's so, um, gravely. Which makes me swoon.
My current favorite is Earth Stood Still. "You were melting into me, and I was melting into you... It was the kind of moment only time could kill.... it was the perfect day, the day the earth stood still."
Marry me Lee, Marry Me.
Totally love that Sweet Serendipity song... You have me addicted. No big deal. ;)
ReplyDelete