
Ya. I went shooting today. My uber awesome boyfriend and his (almost) equally awesome roommates let me tag along.
These boys love to shoot. They love their guns.
And they let me in on the lovin'.
And, I have to say, it loved it too!
At first I was a little skeptical.... i missed the target (dr. pepper cans) 7 times out of 7 shots (with the rifle) the first go around. But THEN, I hit one. and then I hit another one. and then i missed... but THEN i hit a third one! and it was awesome. ... ... and the boys were impressed. which made my day.
I didn't have a great record, but come on, the only time i'd shot a gun previous to today was like sixish years ago at girls camp.
Oh, then we used Lance's handgun (pictured above), and i dom'ed. no denying it. Josh even said so. :) I was please with my performance.
I was also very grateful for my boyfriend and his husband for taking letting me in on their manly activities. And for letting me shoot their guns, and use their ammo. It was super fun and I really want to go again.
but, not til it warms up. my gosh darn fingers about froze off!!!
hahahaha i loved this- "my boyfriend and his husband." it made me giggle.
ReplyDeleteJaraka. I am concerned. Why does your boyfriend have a husband?
ReplyDeleteMagan and Lindsey... she just has marriage and husbands on her mind... give her a break! (-; This sounds like and awesome date/hanging out with your boy and making his roommates jealous that they did not see you first! I am very proud!
ReplyDeleteoh. lindsey dear. He has a husband because they love each other, are together constantly, and bicker like an old married couple. It was kinda a two for one deal for me... i hang out with two of them, i go out with two of them, i make out with... one of them :)
ReplyDeletehaha.