
(that's me)
I don't write to keep people updated on my life (because, if that were the case, I'd never write. There'd be nothing to write about).
I write what I feel/think/say/don't say/see/believe/know/want to know.
It's not particularly interesting, definitely not poetic, inspiring or motivating, but it's me. And I truely enjoy having a place where I can write about whatever rAnDoM things happen to floating around in this noggin of mine.
True: I read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on my phone in the last three days. It's was the best distraction EVER. I'm so excited to read the other six in anticipation of the final movie!!
True: I have five finals and I'm not ready for any... and the first one is Saturday morning at 7 (seven) AM. that's in the morning. 7 in the morning. on a Saturday.
Also True: I have worked out 2 days in row. go me. two. yup, that's an accomplishment... I'm very sore and I love it. Planning on another go around here in a bit.
Again, True: I had a blood test on Monday to see if I have a clotting factor. I probably have it (which is normal) and my blood clot from six months ago (for which I've been taking pills) was probably just caused by my birth control pill. But, they like to check to make sure there isn't some sort of predisposition to clots.
I love my roommates. Just throwing that out there. They're great people. I'm a lucky girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment