Sunday, April 17, 2011

From Hair to There


tee hee hee. i'm so funny.

The hair chronicles. So, I haven't dyed my hair that many times, but when I go through pictures it looks drastically different from year to year. ... I wanted to see the transformations

This was my typical high school style. Short. Blonde. Boring.

Then I grew it out a bit and dyed it brown

Which I kinda loved. a LOT.
Then I dyed it darker. Super loved.
it had a reddish tint to it and i felt kinda sassy. :)

But then the color grew out and I had to try and ease my way back to blonde... that was an ugly, awkward stage... this was the color it ended up for awhile... but it was NAST
so I decided to cut it all off (oh. btw. don't mind the awkwardness of the previous picture) and get some blonde back!

and then, a few months later (still summer time) i chilled the blonde out a bit. and got rid of the all the leftover redish brown nastiness.
This was a fun stage. I liked having my hair super short. And super blonde. but that only lasted for awhile... then I decided to let it grow a little bit. but still kept the shortish look for awhile, and let the blonde mellow out.
I've been growing it out ever since.... and this is how it looked eight months ago:
and this is what it looks like now!

.... don't mind the super awkward face in the top one. But, not gunna lie. I love my hair long. This is longer than I've had it since my freshman year in high school. I've finally figured out how to make the most of it and with a little bit of time I generally like how it turns out.

That's the end.

1 comment:

  1. So, I totally love the dark brown with reddish tint...sexy. Seriously.

    I love you blonde too though, no doubt. Way to be able to pull it ALL off!

    ReplyDelete