2. I really have to pee.
3. I've already eaten WAY too much today.
4. I'm going to the gym in a couple hours which should help with #3.
5. I really need a battery for my iClicker
6. I really want to be in love.
7. Laci Brandley is the source my my sanity
8. I really do love my job.
9. My mom and I have a great relationship and I love her so much and am SO grateful for all she does for me. She knows me so well and always knows what to say to make me feel better.
10. My dad is not an overly expressive man. That said, he has always made sure to let me know that he's proud of me and is impressed with how I'm living my life and the choices I'm making. I think he kinda wishes I would choose to work in a competitive business environment rather than teaching but he'd never say that. He supports me 100% and that's an amazing thing. Lucky girl.
I would sure like to be in love too.
ReplyDelete