Monday, December 6, 2010

Day oneone

Day 11: What's in your makeup bag

Well, first I'd like to clarify: my makeup is not in fact in a bag. It's in a greet plastic tote/crate/box kinda like this:
except not nearly that large... but you get the idea.

and in said crate there is a lot of makeup
I have approx. 3 tubes of mascara - curved brush in 'very black', 'brownish black' and a straight 'very black' tube i bought accidentally.
I have two eyeliner pencils: grey and brown
I have approx 5 eyeshadow cases - a purple case, a blue one, two brown ones, a grey one, a gold one.... dot. dot. dot.
I have one eye lash curler which I LOVE
I have liquid concealer, and a tube of concealer, pressed powder, powdery powder, and bronzer
I have my brush kit thingy which is pretty cool
I have a couple tubes of lipstick which i never wear
I have makeup sponges

and probably other stuff too
and i don't use it all everyday.
usually i just conceal, powder, bronze, curl, line, mascara
the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment