Thursday, December 1, 2011

11 down, 1 to go.

It's December 1.  Where on earth did the last 11 months go??

This semester has been, without a doubt, the busiest 4 months of my existence.  The time has sped by and I can't believe it's 2 weeks from over.  Weird.

I think this is going to be a magical December {remember when I said the same thing about November, and was only kinda right?}, a December to remember. baha.

The thing I love the most in fresh starts and new opportunities to put mistakes behind me.  I guess everyday is that new beginning, every hour and every minute if you choose to look at it that way... but it's refreshing to look back and say, "I'm better than I was, but not as great as I will be."  I can honestly say that about this year, and the years to come.  I'm better, I am a me-er me.  I am closer to the Jaraka that Heavenly Father sees me to be.

I'm excited about what's to come.  Nervous, but guided and prepared.
 I love December.
          I love snow
                            and
                                   hot chocolate in pretty red mugs.
                        I love hymns and songs about laughter, love, family, the birth of our Savior.
I love snowflakes and snowboots, and mittins and socks and hats and coats for that matter.

I love sweaters and tights and legwarmers.

Darn it all. I love it. :)

Happy Holidays my friends.  Happy Holidays. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment