I guess this isn't really a Christmas Wish List... just a list, of wishes. Material wishes, WAY too expensive wishes that I would never actually ask for.
Also, this list is not in any order at all, {well, it is in an order... but the order does not bear any significance}.
I also want a plethora of other Nike running gear: shoes, ts, pants, jackets...
and this shirt in particular:
I really want a lace skirt. Of any variety. This one is pretty.
Leg warmers :)
A simple, modest dress like one of these :)
OK. This list is getting ridiculously long. I'll stop. Maybe I'll call this my apparel wish-list and a compile another list... I'm kinda enjoying this. :)










I love all the colors of the nike shorts too, but I wish they were more modest. They are sooo short! Lame nike! Why can't any company make CUTE/FUN knee length shorts for girls?
ReplyDelete