Monday, February 13, 2012

Bucket List

*I wrote this post over a year ago... and never posted it.  So, I thought I would do so today.*

The whole 'Bucket List' concept has kinda been an iffy deal for me.
I absolutely support the idea of setting goals and having dreams... but I honestly never had the same dreams as everyone else. I mean, sure, bungee jumping would be amazing and visiting every continent would be pretty sweet, but I guess, if I had the time and money available to me to do those things... I think I would rather do something else. So, I decided to make my own Bucket List.

Some of them are realistic.... other just hopes and dreams
But I think the sentence should begin like this ... "Before I die, I'd really like to.... .... ...."

1. Fall in Love.
2. Take his breath away
3. Marry him
4. Love him forever
5. Be loved forever

1. Love a child
2. Be a Mother
3. Make a Difference
4. Change a Life
5. Instill Confidence/Hope

1. Take my family to Disney Land
2. Go on a Safari
3. Adopt a child (or two...)
4. Solve a mystery
5. Donate a lot of $$$$

1. Look good in a bikini
2. Run a half marathon
3. Dance... well.
4. Cut my own bangs
5. Frame my own Art

1. Graduate from College
2. Get a full-time job
3. Learn to coupon
4. Buy a House
5. Decorate my own house

1. Plant a garden
2. Coach a soccer team
3. Teach a child to pray
4. Change someone's life
5. Write a song

No comments:

Post a Comment