Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Guess Where I'm Going... ...

I'll give you a couple hints:
... any guesses? 
Does this help:


or maybe this: 


You guessed it! 
I'm going to spend the next 5 days in sunny
CALIFORNIA!!
(minus that day 1 and day 5 will be spent driving to and from)

I am excited for this trip for many reasons! 
(these are not listed in any particular order)

1. It will simply be really nice to get out of dreary Provo for a few days 
2. I love road trips.  I don't mind spending 20 hours in the car this weekend because I think it is so fun to listen to music and sing and talk and eat sour patch kids.  !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!

3. I have never been to Disneyland and that is bound to be freaking exciting.

4. I get to spend five solid days with Andrew :)
Here he is at his last Disneyland trip with the Bullseye he won me :) 

5. I get to meet his momma and a lot of other people who are really important to him.

5. I get to (probably, this is still up in the air as far as my attendance is concerned) watch a Calgary Flames game.  (This is exciting because (a) Andrew and his dad LOVE hockey and the Flames and the Flames carry a lot of  Erickson family tradition and loyalty (b) hockey games are super exciting; I've been before and it was easily the most energetic, passion filled arena I've ever been in.)


We're leaving bright and early tomorrow morning! Hopefully I'll be a good photographer during the trip and a good blogger afterward. SOOOOOOO EXCITED!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh yay! I cannot believe you have not been to Disneyland! Have so so so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete