Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Coming back to Reality Sucks.

I am not enjoying being back into my normal routine.  I really liked laying around and doing fun things in the sunshine.  But, alas, I have to. So... here's what I've been up to. 

Last week was Valentine's Day.  I heart attacked Andrew's room.  There are a bajillion hearts all over his room [still]. 



 Then we went to CALIFORNIA!


Then we went to Disneyland! Here's a picture from my first ever Disneyland ride: Star Tours. SO COOL!
 And the cute trees outside of the Small World ride.
 And the delicious food we got in the New Orleans Square.  It's BBQ pulled pork and it was SO SO good.
 and the Haunted Mansion.  I LOVE the style of the house with the columns and the wrap around porches.  SO beautiful.  My dream house would look a lot like this.


 And Andrew.

 
Then my phone died so that's the only pictures I have from the whole day.  Andrew took this one later in the evening and I was so happy.  Won me some prizes, eating me some churro and wearing me some minny ears.
 My First Ever Pedicure.



 That was my weekend in a clamshell.  Too busy to elaborate.  For now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment