Monday, September 3, 2012

Hi Friends!

This was a fabulous three day weekend, and I put a final touch on my tan so hopefully it will last me a bit longer. :)

So, I taught for 10 days at school numero uno. Tomorrow I will be able to meet with my new principal. I can't wait to get back into it. It's been a strange weekend, I wanted to plan and plan and plan, but I don't know what to plan for. I know I'll be teaching fourth grade still. When I briefly spoke with my principal Thursday afternoon, she said that her school is filled to capacity so, even though they need another 4th grade teacher/class, there is not a classroom for me right now. Weird. I'm not sure what I'm going to do until they get me a portable. She made it sound like I would be co-teaching... but with who? teaching what? when? how long? what dynamic will there be? will I know who my students are before I get a classroom?

So. Many. Questions.

Hopefully I get all my answers tomorrow!

The more I think about it, the more I need to see kids tomorrow. I need to spend time with kids. I can't wait to meet my new munchkins. I really really hope that I get to meet them tomorrow, whether it's just an introduction, or a few minutes in small group work. I teach for children. I live for children. Without a classroom to set up, there really is no reason why I can't jump right in.

I can't wait to meet my kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment