Dear Copy Machine, I know we've spent a lot of time together lately, and I probably seem a bit clingy, but you didn't have to throw such a fit and quit working altogether. If you begin to function again I promise I'll give you your space. Dear Nose, I know you hurt and I'm so sorry about that. I hate it as much as you do, pinky promise. I'm definitely open to ideas. Dear Bank Account, you've put on some weight and you're looking fiiiine. Dear Unit Plans, I wish you would just do yourselves. I know you're awesome and wonderful and will be tons of help in the future, but I'd really appreciate it if you could take care of things for now. Just make sure you're aligned, rigorous, and detailed, umk? Dear Roomate, I'm sorry I'm a slob. and lazy. and dirty. and cheap. But I did clean Tom's cage, and well and I plan on buying some ice cream as soon as I get to the store. Dear Tom, you probably feel abandoned don't you? I'm sorry. We're busy. As soon as I get a classroom I'll bring you to school and you'll have many new friends. Though, those friends must demonstrate a level of maturity and responsibility I have yet to see from them, so it may be a few weeks. Dear Class, I am so excited to have you all to myself. I love my grade-level team but I just want to take you all to our island and keep you holed in with me! We are going to have an awesome year and I just want to get started already!
No comments:
Post a Comment