Wednesday, February 8, 2012

As of late...

I've been an awful blogger lately.
Andrew checks my blog basically everyday and commented yesterday that I hadn't posted in awhile.

I don't feel like I have a lot to say. So, I'll show you.

I don't take many pictures... so this is basically all the pictures I have taken in the past two months.
January 1,2012: Enjoying the beautiful, warm, winter weather.  
 Trying to take a picture of myself wearing the new earrings from my bestest... didn't work very well [see following picture]


 OBSESSED with smoothies lately.  Got a new blender for Christmas [from Andrew] and I've used it at least three times a week since then.  Can't. Get. Enough.
 I love Big Bang Theory.  And. I especially love that my friend Mark has SHELDON'S SHIRT! Bazinga!
 I take really good notes in Sunday School. :)
 Trip to Costo-co... for pizza, hotdog, and churro.  It was... good.  
We were sick on Friday [and Saturday and Sunday and Monday] so we ordered enough Dominos for 12 people... and ate it all weekend long.  I think there is still a couple pieces of pizza in the fridge.
I've been reading a lot of blogs with fashion posts lately... wondering if I should do one(s). Then I said to myself, "Self, you wear a jeans, hoodie, and scarf EVERYDAY." And once I remembered that was true, I realized that fashion posts would be pointless. So, I've settled on a single picture. Just imagine this scarf in a variety of colors (navy, pink, brown, etc.) and a hoodie of either grey or maroon and you've got a good idea of what I'm wearing 75% of the time. 
 See, I'm obsessed with my blender!!!! :) 
 I've also become a hockey fan.  Granted, I always bring my homework and try to get some done while I watch.  I'm learning a lot. 
 We're in the process of finding new containers for our to-go items.  This one obviously doesn't work.
I felt it was only appropriate to show you where I spend a great deal of my time... here. at this keyboard.  





1 comment: