Monday, February 13, 2012

This week [in photos].



 Sacrament Meeting Program :) 
 Yes, I did spend 7-10 minutes staring at the wall of valentines trying to decide which ones I liked best.  Takes me back to ... every Valentine's Day in elementary school.  Choosing those Valentines is super important.
Apparently if you wear these sunglasses you'll get a hot girl wrapped around you.
I took this a while ago... but it needed to be included :) 
Apples and fresh ground peanut butter my new favorite snack.  SO GOOD. (and good for you!) 
Impromptu early morning trip to see the sunrise.  ... It was foggy! But I still love it. 
I need new pants... and I tried on all of these and I liked the grey ones... but I didn't buy them. and now I'm sad about it.

2 comments:

  1. Are those from the gap? Because I bought some of their 1985 (or some year, I can't remember now) jeggings from there and I loved them!!! I was so sad when I wore them out.

    ReplyDelete