Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I don't do a very good job of writing about actual occurrences in my life.  I don't really feel like my actions are nearly as interesting as my thoughts... but I want to try to document what is going on in my life.  I want to do this because I am going to be experiencing a lot of exciting things in the next 6-12 months and I want to remember all of it.  I want to remember the struggles and the successes and the pain and the promise.  I will be embarking on probably the most difficult experience of my life, it will be a struggle everyday.

I want my few faithful readers to know what's going on and what I'm experiencing and the things I'm learning. I imagine my family will be following more closely as I move farther away and become insanely busy.  I am beginning to feel the stress of preparing to teach.  I don't know how to teach.  I don't know how to manage a classroom of rambunctious, potentially disrespectful teenagers.  It's scary.

I have a lot on my mind... to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment