you have so much to do that you don't even know where to start and you aren't even sure if you want to start because it may never end and the thought of being forever in this never ending cycle of doingness sounds awful and tiring and you're already tired and ready for bed even though it's not even 8:30, but you don't want to go to bed because then you'll have to wake up tomorrow to a day crammed full of things that you probably could've done today but didn't because there was just too much to do and you didn't even know where to start, but you weren't even sure if you wanted to start it because it may never end...
cuz that's how I'm feeling.
I'd rather spend my time scheduling the rest of my week full of assignments and organizing my time instead of actually doing what I need to be doing.
and. i feel sick. my throat burns and i can only breathe through one nostril
No comments:
Post a Comment