Saturday, March 24, 2012

Festival of Colors

Last night Andrew and I went to see the BYU production of The Gondoliers. I was very entertained and found it most enjoyable. I have always loved theater and it took me back to my high school days.  I think we'll be going to plays/musicals more often.  It only costs $6 each and it makes for a very fun evening.

 Remember that one time when I walked around the corner at the grocery store and see Andrew dancing, alone, with the cart. I need to start having my camera poised and ready every time I walk around the corner because that was a priceless moment. :)

I think the cornstarch, chalky, dusty stuff at the Festival of Colors has infiltrated my respiratory system.  I can't breathe and my throat is burning!

Speaking of FOC:
 (See that blotch of green right on the top of my head?  Ya, I've showered... and there is still a nice little green patch. I guess that's what you get for having lightlightlightlight blonde hair.)

(And the purple patch in the back of my head?  Yup, it remains!)

How many days are left until graduation? 27! Thanks for asking. :) 

2 comments:

  1. This look like soooo much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the festival of colors this year! I'm lame. Also, you and Andrew are so funny and cute- I wish you had gotten a picture of him dancing!

    ReplyDelete