THE RULES
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter/facebook and tell them you've tagged them.
This is one of my favorite pictures of all time. :) Love my broha
RaNdOmNeSs:
- I should be taking a test right now, but I just wanted to take a second to relax and breath before I submit myself to three hours of mental torture and distress
- I hate the sound of people brushing their teeth. Sometimes I get the heebies jeebies when I brush my own teeth.
- I love earplugs. They usually fall out at some point during the night but they definitely help me fall asleep. Which is sometimes the hardest part.
- Speaking of sleep, I love it. Getting up everyday is challenging, no matter how much sleep I got the night before.
- I interviewed for a general manager position with Zupas today. She likes me and I have another interview on Friday.
- My feet are quite incredibly calloused. I need those callouses; playing soccer without them hurts!
- I'm a wigglier. I can't hold still... which makes cuddling with me less than awesome.
- I love to give (and receive) massages.
- I'm graduating in like 5 weeks and I'm scared out of my mind. Excited. But scared. I don't know what Jaraka is without school.
- My nails look like garbage and my roots have grown out sooo far. I'm going to treat myself after graduation. A hair cut/color and a manicure! (and a massage, right Laci??)
- I love my name.
1. What is your favorite day of the week? Hummm... Thursdays. Why you ask? Because I don't have class Friday, and even though I work, Thursday nights feel like the beginning of my weekend.
2. Are you introverted or extroverted? Introverted. And quite okay with that.
3. What is your favorite fashion trend that you've ever participated in? I don't really participate in fashion trends. And if I do, it's months (or years) after the start of the trend... when it's not actually trendy anymore.
4. Do you have a life motto? If so, what is it? Well, my motto is probably: Live life. Meaning take advantage of EVERYTHING you can and simply do what you can to make the most of each day. I heard it said once that...."everything you do is worth something to you, you're giving up a day of your life to do it." Think about it.
5. Did you have an imaginary friend growing up? Nope. Not that I recall.
6. Gandalf versus Dumbledore. Who wins? Dumbledore. no question.
7. Who is your celebrity man crush? Gerard Butler *HOTTIE*
8. Who is your celebrity girl crush? Scarlette Johansson
9. What is something that anyone who wants to really understand you should know about you? The words you say mean more to me (for better or for worse) than anything you do.
10. What is your dream concert to go to? Hummm... Rascal Flatts (oh wait! Already done that.) I'd love to go to a Carrie Underwood concert.
11. What is the saddest thing you have ever lost? Hummm.... I don't really know. Probably my dog, Cheyenne. I loved that puppy and we had to give her away. So, technically, she wasn't lost, but I lost her.
1. If you could live in any decade of American history, which would you choose and why?
2. Who was your first best friend?
3. If you could be on any reality TV show, which would you choose?
4. What's worse loving and losing? Or never loving in the first place?
5. What's your favorite scent of lotion/perfume/etc?
6. What's your favorite Harry Potter book? (Because obviously you've read them and enjoyed each of them)
7. If you hang out with the characters of any of your favorite childhood TV shows, who would you pick?
8. You find an abandoned puppy dog at the park. What do you do?
9. Gold? Silver? or Pearls?
10. Would you rather have 10 kids or 2?
11. What is the one quality that you love most about yourself?

No comments:
Post a Comment