Thursday, March 15, 2012

I've completed 7 semesters of college and am about a month away from completing my 8th and final semester.  I've enjoyed school, and after graduation I plan to dedicate a post to what I've learned and the transformation I've experienced in the last four years.  But, this is the first semester that I've began to think that there are things more important than school, grades, GPA.  I have so many wonderful things to do, and school, though very important and worthwhile, just isn't worth blowing off everything/one else.  So, I'm doing alright... but I anticipate a lower GPA than the other 7.  The bottom line is that I am totally okay with that.  I think that's a great lesson for me to learn as I'm closing out my college years.  School isn't everything.  After a year or two it will no longer define me. No one will care about my grades or whether I got 100% on my exams or essays.  

Thank heavens, cuz this Money, Banking, and Business is going to be the death of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment