Friday, March 16, 2012

This is my 299th post.

I wish it was more exciting, but all I want to say is that I'm tired.  I was late to work today, cried in from of my professor and have yet to do my makeup for the day.  I've eaten a granola bar, KFC and chocolate chips.  I want to build a fort and watch Disney movies all night.  Oh, and eat sushi and caramel corn with M&Ms in it.

I get to spend the day with my family tomorrow (minus my daddy) and Andrew and it is going to be super fun.  I hope that it's sunny and warm at least for the early afternoon so that we can picnic and play.  I also need to go to the mall because I have worn out my one and only remaining pair of jeans.

Let's hope the 300th post is a little more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment