- Fresh pineapple is the most delicious, juicy, delightful treat on this beautiful planet. Canned pineapple should not share the same name as its fruit of origin, it's nothing like the original and it's a giant disappointment every time I have a piece of canned pineapple. I remember the first time I had fresh pineapple and I was like "WHAT IS THIS?!" it was so so so much better than that canned crap. I don't eat it. I won't eat it.
- There are only 38 days until I graduate! That means only 20 days of class, 2 reading days, and 5 days of finals.
- There are 5 essays, 1 project, 2 midterm, 3 finals, 1 presentation, and a million assignments and quizzes standing between me and that blessed graduation day.
- My momma, sisters and brother are coming to Utah this weekend to spend Saturday with me and Andrew and go to the Real Salt Lake soccer game! I haven't seen my family since Christmas break, that's like 12 weeks! It's going to be so fun. I miss them so much!
- I always regret the minimal amount of homework I do each weekend. Monday is like a smack in the face. Or a punch. I think today qualifies as a punch in the face.
- I cannot function on less than 6 hours of sleep per night. Last Wednesday night I got 4 hours of restless sleep and it took me 4 days to recover. Those five days included me getting 7, 8, 9, and 10 hours of sleep (each night). I finally feel caught up and hopefully that means I can be good company tonight and not fall asleep on Andrew's couch at 8:30. Maybe.
Haha I love the punch in the face reference. I feel the same way.
ReplyDelete