Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I am so bad at pretending to be {happy, excited, hungry, peppy, friendly} for someone else's sake.  If  I'm bummed, I act bummed; if I'm annoyed, I act annoyed; if I'm sad, I act sad.

I'm also PMSing which in my world means everythingmakesmesadandIcan'thandlerealityinamatureandproductivefashion.

I'm sitting here doing my reading and feeling sorry for myself.  I text Andrew to tell him that I'm grumpy and thought he deserved a fair warning {I'm thinking that he's going to find something else to do after class and he won't want to hang out with me and he won't call me to tell me why and I'll just spend the night feeling sad and being alone, cuz that's what boys do.}... he immediately called me, asked if that was my way of telling him that I didn't want to see him, and assured me that that does not stop him from wanting to spend all his time with me.  WHAT?!

Maybe that's normal for you guys, but that was seriously the weirdest moment for me.  I'm sorry if this has become the "Let's Brag About How Awesome My Boyfriend Is" blog, but it just astounds me over and over how much he cares about me and how much he genuinely like me and wants to be with me.  I have never in my life felt this way.  So, I share.

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much, and am so glad that you are being treated how you deserve. Too many idiots in your past.

    ReplyDelete